As the administrator for the site I know I’m lacking on updating our news page, for this I apologise.
As well as some DSWM news please see below news feeds from other organisations like CPAG and DRUK, to keep up to date with any benefit changes, and news from the benefits world.
Also as we are based in Stoke on Trent, and all of our Volunteers are from Stoke on Trent please find the news link from Stoke on Trent Live, so you can see what news and events are going on around us.
Disability Solutions West Midlands
98% Of people who work or Volunteer for us to DSWM have a disability or long term health condition or have lived experience, and we all absolutely love what we do.
Would you like to be a volunteer and help us make a difference? contact email@example.com to start your volunteer application today.
Stat Splash Last Year Proud to Deliver
£10.4 Million Financial Gains Confirmed for Clients 2017/2018
Over 8,366 People with Disabilities Helped & Supported.
Over 18,400 Wider Family members & Carers Supported.
Our Community IT course is still running, if you’re interested please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The DWP have a way you can submit your PIP appeal online
DSWM has a page on the Potto Lotto = Our Page
DSWM has a page on the Lyme Lotto = Our Page
Follow us on Facebook @DisSolStaffs
Please see below local news feeds from the local area- We do not have any links to the local paper, we make the links available on our website because we are based in Stoke on Trent, and as such local people may find the content useful, the articles that are posted by the local media have no links to DSWM,
DSWM has no control or input on what is published on the Stoke on Trent Live Website
Stoke on Trent Live News Feed
- Two arrests after police recover drugs on Stoke-on-Trent street
- Dog, drugs and weapons seized as police raid three properties on same street
- Diane Abbott and Angela Rayner to launch Labour's local election campaign in city
- Motorcyclist fighting for life after being found with serious injuries
- Search for missing man, 22, called off after body found
Below if live news feeds from Child Poverty Action Group and Disability Rights UK
CPAG News Feed
- High Court finds DWP unlawful on universal credit assessments
- Job vacancy: PA to CEO/Office Manager
- Offices to re-open on 3 Jan 2019
- UN Special Rapporteur arrives to assess extreme poverty in UK
- Computer says ‘No!’ Universal Credit: Challenging Decisions and Protecting the Rights of Claimants seminar tickets are on SALE NOW
Disability Rights UK News Feed
DSWM in no way responsible for the content on the above news feeds, as they are from other independent entities, DSWM only makes the news feeds available to users of our website to explore if they so wish.
Disclaimer: Any views, comments, opinions or articles expressed in the news feeds above that are linked to the sites above are not those of DSWM.