As the administrator for the site I know I’m lacking on updating our news page, for this I apologise.
As well as some DSWM news please see below news feeds from other organisations like CPAG and DRUK, to keep up to date with any benefit changes, and news from the benefits world.
Also as we are based in Stoke on Trent, and all of our Volunteers are from Stoke on Trent please find the news link from Stoke on Trent Live, so you can see what news and events are going on around us.
Disability Solutions West Midlands
98% Of people who work or Volunteer for us to DSWM have a disability or long term health condition or have lived experience, and we all absolutely love what we do.
Would you like to be a volunteer and help us make a difference? contact firstname.lastname@example.org to start your volunteer application today.
Stat Splash Last Year Proud to Deliver
£10.4 Million Financial Gains Confirmed for Clients 2017/2018
Over 8,366 People with Disabilities Helped & Supported.
Over 18,400 Wider Family members & Carers Supported.
Our Community IT course is still running, if you’re interested please contact email@example.com
The DWP have a way you can submit your PIP appeal online
DSWM has a page on the Potto Lotto = Our Page
DSWM has a page on the Lyme Lotto = Our Page
Follow us on Facebook @DisSolStaffs
Please see below local news feeds from the local area- We do not have any links to the local paper, we make the links available on our website because we are based in Stoke on Trent, and as such local people may find the content useful, the articles that are posted by the local media have no links to DSWM,
DSWM has no control or input on what is published on the Stoke on Trent Live Website
Stoke on Trent Live News Feed
- 'Preferred candidate' chosen to be Staffordshire's new top cop
- Boy, 12, dies after being 'seriously injured' at Staffordshire attraction
- 12,000 patients can now access Stoke-on-Trent's newest health centre
- North Staffordshire Sainsbury's petrol station shuts as panic buying bites
- Drivers warned not to go out with less than a quarter of tank of petrol
Below if live news feeds from Child Poverty Action Group and Disability Rights UK
CPAG News Feed
Disability Rights UK News Feed
- High Court rejects application for second Jodey Whiting inquest
- Deaf mums win Little Mix concert case
- Elections Bill bad news for Disabled voters
- £20 a week Universal Credit cut likely to mean half a million households struggling to meet daily expenses, says UN poverty envoy
- Justin Tomlinson replaced by Chloe Smith as Minister for Disabled People
DSWM in no way responsible for the content on the above news feeds, as they are from other independent entities, DSWM only makes the news feeds available to users of our website to explore if they so wish.
Disclaimer: Any views, comments, opinions or articles expressed in the news feeds above that are linked to the sites above are not those of DSWM.