As the administrator for the site I know I’m lacking on updating our news page, for this I apologise.
As well as some DSWM news please see below news feeds from other organisations like CPAG and DRUK, to keep up to date with any benefit changes, and news from the benefits world.
Also as we are based in Stoke on Trent, and all of our Volunteers are from Stoke on Trent please find the news link from Stoke on Trent Live, so you can see what news and events are going on around us.
Disability Solutions West Midlands
98% Of people who work or Volunteer for us to DSWM have a disability or long term health condition or have lived experience, and we all absolutely love what we do.
Would you like to be a volunteer and help us make a difference? contact email@example.com to start your volunteer application today.
Stat Splash Last Year Proud to Deliver
£10.4 Million Financial Gains Confirmed for Clients 2017/2018
Over 8,366 People with Disabilities Helped & Supported.
Over 18,400 Wider Family members & Carers Supported.
Our Community IT course is still running, if you’re interested please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The DWP have a way you can submit your PIP appeal online
DSWM has a page on the Potto Lotto = Our Page
DSWM has a page on the Lyme Lotto = Our Page
Follow us on Facebook @DisSolStaffs
Please see below local news feeds from the local area- We do not have any links to the local paper, we make the links available on our website because we are based in Stoke on Trent, and as such local people may find the content useful, the articles that are posted by the local media have no links to DSWM,
DSWM has no control or input on what is published on the Stoke on Trent Live Website
Stoke on Trent Live News Feed
- Year 8 pupil caught with this blade concealed inside a highlighter pen
- Manchester Metrolink workers to strike four four days over pay (& it clashes with the Parklife Festival)
- Thieves steal coffee table, arm chair, and even a metal heron from popular beauty spot
- Ceramic leaders criticise 'disingenuous' Boris Johnson and other senior Tories in letter to PM
- Review: Motown the Musical at The Regent Theatre
Below if live news feeds from Child Poverty Action Group and Disability Rights UK
CPAG News Feed
- CPAG has been shortlisted in the 2019 Legal Aid Lawyer of the Year awards
- Universal credit claimants left in the dark about their entitlements
- Lone parents aim for Supreme Court in ongoing legal challenge against the ‘two-child limit’ in tax credits and universal credit
- High Court finds DWP unlawful on universal credit assessments
- Job vacancy: PA to CEO/Office Manager
Disability Rights UK News Feed
- IPPR argues for free social care for over 65s
- NUJ condemns DWP adverts as an insult to disabled people
- UK violating its human rights obligations finds UN poverty expert
- CQC says care system for patients with mental ill health, autism and learning disabilities not fit for purpose
- New Public Buildings to be fitted with Changing Places Toilets
DSWM in no way responsible for the content on the above news feeds, as they are from other independent entities, DSWM only makes the news feeds available to users of our website to explore if they so wish.
Disclaimer: Any views, comments, opinions or articles expressed in the news feeds above that are linked to the sites above are not those of DSWM.