As the administrator for the site I know I’m lacking on updating our news page, for this I apologise.
As well as some DSWM news please see below news feeds from other organisations like CPAG and DRUK, to keep up to date with any benefit changes, and news from the benefits world.
Also as we are based in Stoke on Trent, and all of our Volunteers are from Stoke on Trent please find the news link from Stoke on Trent Live, so you can see what news and events are going on around us.
Disability Solutions West Midlands
98% Of people who work or Volunteer for us to DSWM have a disability or long term health condition or have lived experience, and we all absolutely love what we do.
Would you like to be a volunteer and help us make a difference? contact firstname.lastname@example.org to start your volunteer application today.
Stat Splash Last Year Proud to Deliver
£10.4 Million Financial Gains Confirmed for Clients 2017/2018
Over 8,366 People with Disabilities Helped & Supported.
Over 18,400 Wider Family members & Carers Supported.
Our Community IT course is still running, if you’re interested please contact email@example.com
The DWP have a way you can submit your PIP appeal online
DSWM has a page on the Potto Lotto = Our Page
DSWM has a page on the Lyme Lotto = Our Page
Follow us on Facebook @DisSolStaffs
Please see below local news feeds from the local area- We do not have any links to the local paper, we make the links available on our website because we are based in Stoke on Trent, and as such local people may find the content useful, the articles that are posted by the local media have no links to DSWM,
DSWM has no control or input on what is published on the Stoke on Trent Live Website
Stoke on Trent Live News Feed
- Workman falls 30ft while building roller coaster at Stoke-on-Trent fairground
- Families speak of their shock after man arrested on suspicion of murder in 'quiet street'
- Stoke-on-Trent's two Labour MPs vote to delay Brexit again
- These are Europe's most wanted women - including a voodoo sex trafficker and a woman who blasted her husband in the head
- BREAKING: MPs vote to delay approval of Brexit deal
Below if live news feeds from Child Poverty Action Group and Disability Rights UK
CPAG News Feed
Disability Rights UK News Feed
- State of Care for people with autism, learning difficulties and poor mental health 'worrying' says DRUK
- Autistic woman left without care plan after years of no review
- DRUK comments on Queen's Speech
- DWP announces regional workshop events to ask disabled people how the social security system could better support their needs
- EHRC Launches Human Rights Treaty Tracker
DSWM in no way responsible for the content on the above news feeds, as they are from other independent entities, DSWM only makes the news feeds available to users of our website to explore if they so wish.
Disclaimer: Any views, comments, opinions or articles expressed in the news feeds above that are linked to the sites above are not those of DSWM.